Head Office of a Leading Bank < Back to case studies
Davco Interiors Ltd were commissioned to undertake the refurbishment at the head office of one of London’s leading banks. The refurbishment was phased to allow work to carry on as normal. Yet again, working to a tight programme the job threw up many challenges along the way.
- Removal of existing false ceiling
- Fit a new lay-in grid ceiling incorporating the original linear air conditioning grills
- Create a roomy office space to run parallel to the buildings challenging shape
- Create a new kitchen and tea/coffee point area
- Provide a board room with media wall
- Modernise the lift lobby
- Complete overhaul and modernisation to the toilet blocks
- New carpentry package onto the trading floors
- New floor coverings
- Change decor throughout
- Lobby area – complete refurbishment and modernisation
Time to completion
Original contracted works - 4 weeks. Complete refurbishment of the building - 6 months.
The client was so impressed with the work carried out that Davco Interiors Ltd have been commissioned to refurbish the entire building instead of the planned over haul intended with immediate effect.