A Leading Pharmaceutical HQ < Back to case studies
Davco Interiors Ltd were commissioned to fit out a video conference room and refurbish the existing lobby, once the new entrance to the telepresence room was reconfigured. The main focus was to achieve a very high level of acoustic rating, delivering a completely sound proofed telepresence room with a high specification finish. The end result was that this project, along with the other telepresence rooms being built at the same time at separate locations in the USA and UK would all look identical. The logistics, timing, working out of hours were met and there was no disruption caused to any staff members at this prestigious regional head office.
- Remove existing ceiling and floor
- Reconfigure entrance to telepresence room including feature bulk head
- Create a completely sound proofed room inside the existing board room
- Fit new acoustic lay in ceiling
- Fit acoustic sound baffle above and below partition lines fitted around existing services to reflect any sound ingress from main lobby.
- Fit carpentry package with split coloured finishes to the doors
- Plaster all walls
- High spec decorations to telepresence room
- Complete refurbishment to existing lobby
- Install new lighting consisting of pendulum and down lights
- Waste management in a busy head office with over 200 staff
Time to completion
Originally a 5 week programme - Completed and handed over in 3 weeks
What we witnessed was a well oiled machine. Davco Interiors were seamless in their approach to getting the project completed. Every day we would take a sneaky peek at the progress overnight which was unbelievable! There were no disruptions at all from start to finish. The finished result was outstanding! A very high level of workmanship indeed, in such a short time frame. Thank you for all your hard work in achieving more than we could have ever expected.